Style Sheet Filter Multi Line

PhilcPhilc Member Posts: 19
Hi

Help please

I am using NAV 5 with the style sheet tool to produce a sales quote.

I have set the relationship between sales header and line. Then I use the multi line to add all the lines of the
related sales line entries into the Word Table.

However I need to filter the results by only including 'sales line type(s)' of Item & GL only.

Can this be done? Has anyone got any examples.

I also need to display the SUM of the 'Sales Line Amount' outside of the Word table.

Any ideas!!

:-k

Comments

• zorkanzzorkanz Member Posts: 7
    Don't you mean setting a caption and value : «Sales_Header_Total_Nett_Amount» under the table ?

:lol:
  • PhilcPhilc Member Posts: 19
    Yes, The style sheet is being used to produce sales quotations, either totally the table or inserting a field with the nett value.

Does this mean I have to add a field to the base table to calculate the total, then reference this field in the style sheet. Or has the style sheet tool a SUM function, I have tried adding the =SUM(ABOVE) into word but this seems to be lost in translation?
  • zorkanzzorkanz Member Posts: 7
    No not neccesary.

You can find this field inside table "sales header" or "sales line", then next add the fields in word whith caption or without it and it will do a total of your inventory depending on the document you need the printout for ofcourse.
    Hi

I could not find this field in the GB version of NAV, although I did find the Amount field in the sales header which is a flowfield of the sales line field amount which is constantly zero, even when the quote/order is released.

After checking the demo Cronus on another install. I have found that our code has a bug that when the qoute/order is released it fails to calculate the Amount field on the sales line, seems to be relate to reservations.

Thanks for the pointer

:?
    Sorry Confused again

The Sales Header Amount field should be a flow field of the Sales Line Amount field, which gets populated when you release the document.
    However I have noticed some strange behaviour.

On occassions when the document is released the Sale Line Amount is calculated but the flowfield in the header remains zero.

Could this be an index problem, as it seems to be random? #-o
    Hi

Thank for your help.

Just found out that the ZOOM function does not show the calculated fields for Amount etc on the sales header correctly, is wasn't in index problem at all.

:oops: