Excise -Item charge

manas123manas123 Member Posts: 33
I would like to know the procedure for taking cenvat on Price diff.bills
I have selected entry type "Item charge" also selected proper structure, excise prod.posting , supplimentary filed "true" however only "Excise entry" is generated and no posting is found in "RG books".
How I can find the entry or is there any other procedure for handling such entry.

2. Also would like to know how we can co-relate entry type "Excise entry" with "RG Entry" e.g. if we want to reconcile "Excise entry" v/s "RG books". I believe excise entry is linked with GL.

Thanks in advance
Regards,

Manas

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    manas123 wrote:
    I would like to know the procedure for taking cenvat on Price diff.bills
    I have selected entry type "Item charge" also selected proper structure, excise prod.posting , supplimentary filed "true" however only "Excise entry" is generated and no posting is found in "RG books".
    How I can find the entry or is there any other procedure for handling such entry.

I think that u r looking at Posted Purchase Invoice only , u forget to check the Posted Purchase Receipt .

Even the type is item Charge - system will create the Posted Purchase Receipt and Posted Purchase Invoice.

Go to that Posted Purchase Receipt click the Navigate system will show the RG 23 A part II entry for that Item Charge.

Posted Purchase Invoice - system will show the Excise Entry.
    manas123 wrote:
    2. Also would like to know how we can co-relate entry type "Excise entry" with "RG Entry" e.g. if we want to reconcile "Excise entry" v/s "RG books". I believe excise entry is linked with GL.

In standard Navision there is No direct Link.

it require customization to achieve what u need

Just post the Purchase order number to Excise Entry table (because u have the Order No in RG 23 A part II)