late order shipping

BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
hi everyone, i just noticed this flag while doing an import process: the help says
A check mark in this field indicates that the shipment of one or more lines has been delayed, or that the shipment date is before the work date.
but this is not really clear to me: i mean...i have the imported order and it's archived version: they are equals except for that flag, why?
What i've done: archived order A; imported the same order, overwriting it (this process also releases the order, which was open); noticed that the order date was 12/07/09 in archived version and 30/11/09 in the imported version; reopened the order; changed the date back to 120709; rereleased the order
thanks in advance
-Mirko-
"Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
My Blog

Answers

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    i'm importing some data from excel with a process...
    EDIT: i just noticed it is an "exists" flowfield... :-k
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    Where is this topic going to? What are you asking?

Some proces via Excel? :-k
    no, i'm asking why in 2 exactly equals orders, that flag is true in one case and fals in another...i talked about the excel import only to explain in detail what i've done...but the import is 100% correct...now i'm checking what changed on the fields involved in the flowfield definition.
    Initial question:
    I have the imported order and it's archived version: they are equals except for that flag, why?
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    What is the definition of the exists flowfield?

You could run client monitor and look at the SQL Query to see what difference there is.
    Archived:
    Exist("Sales Line Archive" WHERE (Document Type=FIELD(Document Type),Sell-to Customer No.=FIELD(Sell-to Customer No.),Document No.=FIELD(No.),Doc. No. Occurrence=FIELD(Doc. No. Occurrence),Version No.=FIELD(Version No.),Shipment Date=FIELD(Date Filter)))

Real Order:
    Exist("Sales Line" WHERE (Document Type=FIELD(Document Type),Sell-to Customer No.=FIELD(Sell-to Customer No.),Document No.=FIELD(No.),Shipment Date=FIELD(Date Filter),Outstanding Quantity=FILTER(<>0)))

I'm checking the data, i'll let you know, thanks for the inputs
    BTW: i think the flowfield definition is wrong for the archived because they lack "Outstanding Quantity=FILTER(<>0)"...but this is not the reason...without this filter the "exists" is only more probable
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    found it: different date filter! #-o
    -Mirko-
    My Blog