Options

problem with Willett label Printer and Navision 3.70

DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
Hi to @ll :D

I have got great problem :( . Our customer has label printer Willett and he wants to print labels from Navision. I tried to use OCX component, which comes with label editor BluePrint 2.15. But there is problem. When I use sample application created in Visual Basic, it works correctly, but when I try to use similar code in Navision, it does not working :o:o:o . Has anyone experiences with similar problem?

thanks for Replies
Martin Bokůvka, AxiomProvis

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    What do you mean with "it does not working"? Some error? Wrong text printed? 8)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
    unfortunately, I have this printer not avaliable for testing :( , only CD with drivers, so I am doing my tests via printing into file (output file is an text file). When "printing" from sample program in Visual Basic, the output file is created correctly (similar as when printed from Label designer), while when "printing" from Navision, I get only few lines - some kind of header with setup information for printer.

With colleague, we discovered that mentioned OCX component is VISUAL, so we'll have to create some kind of wrapper (similar as wrapper in this download - OCX for Calendar: http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=369 ). But, unfortunately, we do not exactly know, how to create this wrapper. Can anybody help and send me some source code of some wrapper for visual component?
    Martin Bokůvka, AxiomProvis