Options

Calling Page/Form Navision 2009!!!

HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
edited 2010-01-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

Is it possible to call a page/Form Navision 2009 without having MS Dynamics Navision 2009 installed in my PC???

For example, a salesperson is using MS Dynamics CRM and wants to pay a bill, he needs to call the form/page of payments of MS Dynamics Navision, how can I do that knowing that he don't have navision 2009 installed in his computer, all he has to do is a payment.

Really it's important.
Regards

Hanen TALBI

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Yes, you can create a webservice for a page and call it from anywhere in the domain.

Is that what you want?
  • Options
    I know how to create a webservice of a page, but calling the webservice from CRM will it call the payment page in MS Dynamics NAV (MS Dynamics Nav is not installed in the computer).
    When I call the webservice of Payment page Navision, it will be laoded in CRM??? Or it will be opened without having to install MS Dynamic Nav???????
    The salesperson will be able to introduce all the information related to the payment of the customer bill???

Can you tell me more??? I'm a beginner in this domain :oops:
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
  • Options
    I think you are best of starting to read some whitepapers and documentation about webservices.

I assume that Dynamics CRM can consume a webservice and can build a UI based on a webservice so you can build the UI in Dynamcis CRM.
  • Options
    I will do it but time :cry: it takes time and I don't have it, my customer is waiting for a solution, can you help please!!!
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
  • Options
    No, this is impossible to answer online. You need a Dynamics CRM expert also.
  • Options
    edited 2010-01-13
    Any one have an idea here????

Thanks for help!!!
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
  • Options