How to get Opening Qty, Received And Closing Qty of an item

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

I am designing a report having the following field with date filter:
=======================================================================
Item No. Description Open. Qty Recev. Qty Issued Qty Closing Qty Last Direct Cost Amount
=======================================================================
here what i want is to show the "Open. Qty" as on the first date filter. so how to calculate the opening qty as on first date, "Received Qty" as the total items received between two given dates ,"Issued Qty" as the total items issued between two given dates and "Closing Qty" as on the last date.

for ex:

if the Date Filter is : 01/01/2010..10/10/2010 then

"Open Qty" should be calculated as on 01/01/2010
"Received Qty" should be calculated as the qty received between 01/01/2010..10/10/2010
"Issued Qty" should be calculated as the qty issued between 01/01/2010..10/10/2010
and
"Closing Qty" should be calculated as on 10/01/2010

can anybody help me out of this problem

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    Use the standard functionality called Analysis reports.

Financial Managment - > Inventory - > Analysis & reporting - > Analysis reports.

this can solve your requirement.
  • FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    Take a look at Report 1001 (Inventory Valuation) - This is doing what you want.
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    Use the standard functionality called Analysis reports.

Financial Managment - > Inventory - > Analysis & reporting - > Analysis reports.

this can solve your requirement.

But what our client want is to just click the report and enter only date filter, and if required then enter Dimension as filter.

I think using Analysis report will be a tough task for them
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    FDickschat wrote:
    Take a look at Report 1001 (Inventory Valuation) - This is doing what you want.

hi thanx for the reply, this is what i wanted but there is one problem with this report, it does not
    have Last Direct Cost for the item.
  • klavinklavin Member Posts: 117
    Do you need the Last Direct cost in that report itself? It can be added, otherwise export your Item List to Excel with the last direct cost column and work it from there.
    -Lavin
    "Profanity is the one language all programmers know best."