Report Problem

Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
Hi all,
I want to show only those sales invoice no. on a report having Reason Code.

Can anybody guide me how to do this.
Markandey Pandey

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    This is basic reporting. I would suggest you read through the Application Designer's Guide or one of the Development books.

You'll need a data item for Sales Invoice Header and a filter for Reason Code <> ''. Add your fields to your sections and you have your report.
  • Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
    matttrax wrote:
    This is basic reporting. I would suggest you read through the Application Designer's Guide or one of the Development books.

You'll need a data item for Sales Invoice Header and a filter for Reason Code <> ''. Add your fields to your sections and you have your report.

Actually what i need is to have a report (Sales Register) that will have all the details of Sales as well the number of invoices that has been cancelled at the bottom of the report.

for example:

Invoice No. Invoice Amount Status/Reason Code
    00001 10000 Active
    00002 12000 Cancelled
    00003 10000 Active
    00004 12000 Cancelled
    00005 10000 Active
    00006 12000 Active

List of Cancelled Invoices:

This is how i want the report to be displayed. I want to show the list of cancelled invoices at the bottom.
    Markandey Pandey
  • superjetsuperjet Member Posts: 40
    insert filtered records you want in new temporary table, add in the end Integer dataitem, in which you run through this temp table and show this dataitem in the end of your Report
  • manluemanlue Member Posts: 30
    How about a report with two data items on same level referring to your Sales Table; the first data item without any filter, the second data item with filter on Reason Code. This would show all Sales first and after that the Sales with filtered Reason Code.