Outlook Integration assigning Contacts to >1 users NAV 2009

martijnvtmartijnvt Member Posts: 2
Hi there,

I' am busy setting up Outlook Integration in NAV 2009 Classic and got it technically working. In my company Contacts are connected to 1 or more Salespeople. For example Contact H. Sack from Cronus is connected to salespersons AB, DD and EE. So my mission is to get this contact in the Outlook from AA, DD, EE. In standard Navision I would use mailinggroups to set this up. So I am not using the standard Sales Person field in table 5050.

What I want to archieve: Set up the Outlook integration so each contact is exported with all Mailinggroup fields. In Outlook I then can set a filter so only the contacts with a correct mailingcode are synchronised.

First I started by creating a Outlook Synch. Entity based on table 5056 Contact Mailing and just adding the fields from the Contact Table. My idea was in this way to export the contacts multiple times and filtering them in Outlook. But Navision doesn't accept that, and I think the performance wouldn't be good either.

Hopefully anybody has a good suggestion!

Comments

• FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
    Good evening,

I take this thread with martijnvt permit because it can be helpful for users who do not concen how the new outlook synchronization and NAV 2009 classic.

I can help and / or explain what objects are used to make or how this synchronization is done from 0.

Thank you very much for the truth, I am lost on this issue and I find no documentation.
  • FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
    Nobody knows something about this? [-o<