LS Retail and Navision

ZephyrZephyr Member Posts: 110
Hello Everyone,

I am new guy in LS so please help me....
If am wrong please, tell me why we can't post approximate 8000 PO, 5000 Transfer Order & and many other things as compare to other ERP like Oracle, i know Navision is use for only medium size org. but we can use server for each load part, can't we? and what will adv. we have if we are using LS because in market there are many client who so big org. and they are using LS and as well as other ERP.

Isn't there any solution to do all work in Navision LS Retail ?
Zephyr

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    What exactly is your question?

Is there a question?
    David Singleton
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Zephyr you are making an assumption that you
    can't post approximate 8000 PO, 5000 Transfer Order & and many other thing

My question is, have you tried it?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    I know this person and he is assigned in a project where the problem is occuring. So members , he is asking the real time problem his client is facing. Also I know the project from the end user prospective as the client is one of stores I visit for purchasing daily need goods.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    ssingla wrote:
    I know this person and he is assigned in a project where the problem is occuring. So members , he is asking the real time problem his client is facing. Also I know the project from the end user prospective as the client is one of stores I visit for purchasing daily need goods.

No he isn't. He posted no clear question and stated no facts only conjecture. If he wants help he needs to post all the details, explaining what he has already tried, and what worked and what did not work and what he is expecting.

If he is serious, then tell him to post real questions. There is no way that anyone can give him any help what so ever based on what he has posted.
    David Singleton
    Zephyr wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

I am new guy in LS so please help me....
    If am wrong please, tell me why we can't post approximate 8000 PO, 5000 Transfer Order...

Also this does not sound like a job for junior that is new to the product. So step one would be to ask one of the seniors in the company.
    David Singleton
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    I just replied that the problems are real and nothing else. I beleive he is not competent enough (experience of less than 2 years and LS Retail = 2 days) to handle all the performace issues indivisually.

Zephyr
    Consult your seniors and if you are senior then [-o< [-o<
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    ssingla wrote:
    I just replied that the problems are real and nothing else. I beleive he is not competent enough (experience of less than 2 years and LS Retail = 2 days) to handle all the performace issues indivisually.

Zephyr
    Consult your seniors and if you are senior then [-o< [-o<

Exactly.

So he should not be posting this on the forum yet, not at least till he understands the issues and knows what questions to ask.
    David Singleton