Options

New tabel

jcnjcn Member Posts: 14
Hi

As a service to our customers we are offering them the possibility to let us withdraw the invoice-amounts on the due date. In that way they do not have to think about payments -we are handling it for them.
Instead of summing up the printed invoices by hand I am trying to get the following functionality working:

All invoices with the specific payment terms should be copied to a new table every day when running a report (not making any dublicates of course).
Running the report sums up which invoices should be withdrawn from the customers accounts today AND marking the invoice as "done" (so that it will not be summed the day after too).

The question is: How do I make a report mark the invoice in the new table as "done" ?

I hope that someone has got a sample-code-string that I can use...? I am not a super-programmer, so you need to keep it simple with me :wink:

Thanks in advance!
Best regards
Jens Christian Nørtoft
Denmark

Comments

• Options
    Hey -is there really nobody who can give me a hint on this one?? Is it too simple to answer or????

I see that a lot have read the post, but nobody seems to have a comment... :(

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Best regards
    Jens Christian Nørtoft
    Denmark
  • Options
    2tje2tje Member Posts: 80
    Why don't you add a new boolean field to the original table and fill it when you process the records with the report? On the next report run you filter out the checked records.
  • Options
    Ian_piddigntonIan_piddignton Member Posts: 92
    You can flag the boolean with some code like

OnAfterGetRecord
    field := True;
    Modify;

There may well be a better way of doing it too.

Regards

Ian
  • Options
    OK -thanks I will give it a go :D
    Best regards
    Jens Christian Nørtoft
    Denmark