Adjust Batch Job

MallyMally Member Posts: 128
When Cost Batch job is running then in that 1 Item goes in Infinite Loop.What can be the problem?
](*,)

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    whether there is any blank record in item table due to which it ends in an infinite loop,
  • MallyMally Member Posts: 128
    Dear Concern
    What do u mean by Blank record?u mean that there is no Item Number but have record in Table 27 or something else?
  • cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    There's several issues regarding infinite loops in the adjust cost job depending on what version you're on. There's fixes for this problem on partnersource so if you're a partner log in and download the right fix, if not contact you're partner and they'll help you.
    We r using NAV 4.0,in this version whats the name of Fixcode for this problem
    Vikram Dabas
    Navision Technical Consultant
  • Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
    noname wrote:
    There's several issues regarding infinite loops in the adjust cost job depending on what version you're on. There's fixes for this problem on partnersource so if you're a partner log in and download the right fix, if not contact you're partner and they'll help you.

Hi

i am using NAV 2009 can u please tell me the name of the fix.
    Markandey Pandey
  • cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    This topic has been disussed many times. There's no general fix for this it can be different reasons why it ends up in a neverending loop. Search partnersource for your version and you'll probably find several hotfixes. From version 5.0 I thought this problem was gone so if you have it in NAV2009 you might consider to report it to MS.