Can we copy Purchase Documents from Sales Order

Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
Hi all,

On Sales Order,using Function->Copy Documents, as we know we can copy sales related documents, can we copy any purchase document on sales order.
Markandey Pandey

Comments

• navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Hi all,

On Sales Order,using Function->Copy Documents, as we know we can copy sales related documents, can we copy any purchase document on sales order.

What info do you want to copy into Purchase Order from Sales Order ?
    Now or Never
  • Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
    What info do you want to copy into Purchase Order from Sales Order ?[/quote]

I want to copy Vendor Invoice No, Quantity from received purchase order to sales order screen.
    I have created a field "vendor Invoice No" on sales Header table.
    Markandey Pandey

I want to copy Vendor Invoice No, Quantity from received purchase order to sales order screen.

You can do it by customization but I want to know more info about it. What is the purpose behind it ?
    Now or Never
    navuser1 wrote:

You can do it by customization but I want to know more info about it. What is the purpose behind it ?

Actually I am using Purchase Order screen for receiving Job work item for that we have already created a Order using Sales Order, In Purchase order screen we are using Order:->Special Order- Get Sales Order to refer to the order on Sales Order.
    Then again we are using Sales Order to invoice for the same, here what i want is to have a drop down field from which i could select the vendor invoice no that was entered for receiving the item.
    Also on sales line the Quantity should have received quantity from purchase order.
    Markandey Pandey
    navuser1 wrote:

Actually I am using Purchase Order screen for receiving Job work item for that we have already created a Order using Sales Order, In Purchase order screen we are using Order:->Special Order- Get Sales Order to refer to the order on Sales Order.
    Then again we are using Sales Order to invoice for the same, here what i want is to have a drop down field from which i could select the vendor invoice no that was entered for receiving the item.
    Also on sales line the Quantity should have received quantity from purchase order.

Where do you want store Vendor Invoice No in Sales Order Screen ??
    One Vendor Invoice No may be related one or more receipts.
    Now or Never
    Where do you want store Vendor Invoice No in Sales Order Screen ??
    One Vendor Invoice No may be related one or more receipts.[/quote]

I have created a field on Sales Header table for that and there cannot be more than one receipts for one order in my case.
    Markandey Pandey