Budgets-query

navfreshernavfresher Member Posts: 44
Hi,

In this path,General ledger-->budgets , i am allocating budgets for a particular account along with a date and end date in the same form.But i want to know where and how these dates reflect?

For Eg:

I have set a Budget for account no 12345 of Rs 1000 between date 01/09/09 and end date as 30/09/09.If i want to use this budgeting thing in a purchase order,i want to know to which date on the purchase order will it match with the date and end date on Budget form?

Any guidance for me?

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    If you enter monthly budget, the value is stored on the starting date of the month.
    For comparison over purchase order, you need to compare with the same date only.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • Ravi_ThakkarRavi_Thakkar Member Posts: 392
    navfresher wrote:
    Hi,

In this path,General ledger-->budgets , i am allocating budgets for a particular account along with a date and end date in the same form.But i want to know where and how these dates reflect?

For Eg:

I have set a Budget for account no 12345 of Rs 1000 between date 01/09/09 and end date as 30/09/09.If i want to use this budgeting thing in a purchase order,i want to know to which date on the purchase order will it match with the date and end date on Budget form?

Any guidance for me?

Is there any solution?
    Ravi_Thakkar
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    E Mail : ravi.thakkar@hotmail.com
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    navfresher wrote:
    Hi,

For Eg:

Any guidance for me?

Is there any solution?

What solution are you looking for? Deep has already replied.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in