Fuel Interface in Navision

manitilakmanitilak Member Posts: 18
Just curious to know if there are users in this forum who have installed an Addon which suits Fuel business transactions. By this I mean a Navision or LS-Retail addon which could be used in a petrol station to capture Sales and inventory of different type of fuel. The following features desired.

1. Perform Sale of fuel (with interface to a pump controller)
2. Record Opening and closing inventory, along with deliveries.
3. Maintain fuel inventory

We are using MS Dynamics Nav 5.0 as the back end and LS-retail as the front end (Point of sale software). Are there any available addtional modules which could be used.

Any information would be greatly useful.

Thanks in advance. Apologies if I havent used the right terminology.

Comments

• KowaKowa Member Posts: 923
    edited 2009-12-28
    I haven't seen this in action, but Qurius has an addon Q-Petrol for the german-speaking market. Maybe there is an english version available upon request.
    Kai Kowalewski
  • manitilakmanitilak Member Posts: 18
    Thank you so much for your reply.
    I checked out the site. Site is completely in German, little I can understand. Will keep trying.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    In the upper right corner there is a country link with option to see the website in other languages i.e.. English.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • donkerslootdonkersloot Member Posts: 1
    Logic Vision in The Netherlands 0031-184-677588 can help you with a fully integrated fuelmodule including pompinterfaces / cardtransactions / PoS interfaces / Shop inventory and more....
    Thanks for your replies. I had sent an enquiry to Logic Vision, but havent yet heard from them. Will keep updated.
  • LogicVisionLogicVision Member Posts: 1
    @ manitilak

Please read the e-mail that I have sent you directly. I will be happy to answer your questions.

@ donkersloot

Thank you very much for bringing our Oil add-on for Dynamics NAV to manitilak's attention. Highly appreciated!

With kind regards,

Ramon Speelpenning
    Logic Vision B.V.
    http://www.logicvision.nl
    Thank you so much for your reply. I have sent a separate mail to Mr. Ramon Speelpenning. Expecting to hear from him.

M.
  • KowaKowa Member Posts: 923
    HHBD offer a fuel addon too. It's focused mainly on the german market too, but can be readily adapted.
    Kai Kowalewski