Navigationpane expanded

sridevinsridevin Member Posts: 32
Hi Friends,
I am using the Navision 4.0 version with SP1.The Navigation pane designer is expanded automatically,I am trying to set it back is there any shortcut keys are avialble or we have to reinstall the client.

Thanks in advance,
Sridevi

Comments

• ShedmanShedman Member Posts: 194
    That's an oldie ... if you remove the .ZUP-file the problem is gone, but it may return now and then. There may be some hotfix available, or you could upgrade to SP2.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    You can try these downloads:
    Fix Navision Zup-File v1.0
    ResetNavPane
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • sridevinsridevin Member Posts: 32
    Thanks for the information.Please confirm on from where can i will delete this files.

Thanks
    Sridevi
  • danman_dkdanman_dk Member Posts: 27
    sridevin wrote:
    Thanks for the information.Please confirm on from where can i will delete this files.

Thanks
    Sridevi

Hi Sridevin

By default, it is hidden in Application Data folder.
    For example, on my Win7 machine:
    "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming"

I think in the 'old' XP days, it was "C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data"

If you want to keep it in an easier folder, you can add the "ID=" option to a shortcut.

Hope that helps.
    Hi,
    Thanks for the information.Still one more confiramtio here
    I have found my user name and opened the Application data (here i found identities folder,microsoft folder,fin.zup,
    What i have to drag to floder and where can i change the "ID=" option to a shortcut.Please clarify

Thanks in Advance.
    Hi friends,
    Please confirm how can i delete the Zup file.
    Advanced Thanks
  • danman_dkdanman_dk Member Posts: 27
    Hi again.

I hesitate to answer as I am just guessing here...so I will also suggest that you google/bing "NAV zup copy" or "NAV zup delete". There is plenty information on this site as well as other NAV blogs.

Yes, you can copy the zup and update the ID= option to point to it (thus you could have fin1.zup, fin2.zup, etc.)

Delete? hmmm. Have you closed the NAV client first?