posted Sales return

navfreshernavfresher Member Posts: 44
I have posted sales return order and later came to know the locations on header and line are different.So,the wrong location's inventory got affected.Is there anyway to rectify this ?

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    navfresher wrote:
    I have posted sales return order and later came to know the locations on header and line are different.So,the wrong location's inventory got affected.Is there anyway to rectify this ?

u can use the UndoReturn receipt concept functionality to correct thatone.

Posted Sales Return Order - > Functions - > UndoReturn receipt concept

This is possible only if you did not create any creditmemo against that return receipt .

Just keep in Mind Based on the sales order / sales return order Line Location code ,system will show impact on Inevntory.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Just make transfers to the correct locations.
    David Singleton
  • navfreshernavfresher Member Posts: 44
    navfresher wrote:

u can use the UndoReturn receipt concept functionality to correct thatone.

Posted Sales Return Order - > Functions - > UndoReturn receipt concept

This is possible only if you did not create any creditmemo against that return receipt .

Just keep in Mind Based on the sales order / sales return order Line Location code ,system will show impact on Inevntory.

While trying to perform Undoreturn receipt,the system is throwing the following error :

"This receipt has already been invoiced.return receipt can be applied only to posted,but not invoced recipts"

Any other way?
  • idiotidiot Member Posts: 651
    navfresher wrote:

Any other way?

Do you even bother reading?
    NAV - Norton Anti Virus

ERP Consultant (not just Navision) & Navision challenger
  • navfreshernavfresher Member Posts: 44
    idiot wrote:
    navfresher wrote:

Any other way?

Do you even bother reading?

Thank you for the reply....

I forgot to mention that I know this solution before.I cannot implement this solution bcos if i do that ,the vendor reporting doesnt get affected which actually should get.
    i,e they need some reports(vendor reporting) where they want to print the is items purchased from them and items returned.

So,that is the reason i am asking for another solution.