Apporval Hirarchy setup

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi experts,

I am working on Nav 2009.

Approval Process are two ways.

1. That purchase order should approve by every manager (No relation of Amount) - This process i configured and working fine.

2. when it comes to next one based on the Purchase order amount only concern persons has to approve .- I tried this process but i could not get the solution

I am explaining the second process here.

Purchase Agent will create the purchase order.

a) Purchase order Amount = 10000 - then only Manager A has to Approve.( No further approval required and document approval is over)

b) Purchase order Amount = 20000 - then only Manager A & Manager B both has to approve (No furhere approval required and document approval is over)

c) Purchase order Amount = 30000 - then only Manager A & Manager B & Manager c Has to approve ( No further approval required and Document approval is over)

d) Purchase order Amount = 4000 then Manager A & Manager B & Manager C & Manager D has to approve ( No further approval Required and Document approval is over)

So system should create the approval entries based on the amounts to concern persons.( not to all )

How to configure this above process in navision .

Throw some light on this.
lally

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    lally wrote:

So system should create the approval entries based on the amounts to concern persons.( not to all )

u explained two scenerios .

1. PO/SO should approved by Every One.

2. Based on the Approval Limit Amount system will send the approval Limits to Approvers.

System support both process .

when it comes to first process and second process Approval user setup configuration is same.
    But if you need second process check did u assign any additional approvers for that Approval code (P-order, S-Order).

To check the additional approvers path - Approval templates - S-Order -Additional approvers.

i think that u assigned the additional approvers so system sending the approval request entries to all members .