Transfer the filterations in another table

shibilyshibily Member Posts: 89
Hi,

I have created a report by using Sales Invoice Line table.
Later, my customer asked to show the return records also in the report after listing out all the invoice records.
So i included Sales Credit memo line table also in the report
The problem here for me that i need to have the same filterations in both the tables . ie if the user flters a date in Sales Invoice line then the Credit memo table also needs to be filtered by that date.
I can show only Sales Invoice Line Dataitem for the filtration puropse . Whatever filteration i make in the Sales Invoice Line table, it needs to be filtered in the Sales Credit Memo lline table also.
How can i achieve this.?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    1) Do you have report 10050 Daily Invoicing Report? In one report it allows you to select Inv Only or Inv & Credits. You can see how that's done.

2)Another option would to use the customer ledger entries. there you have both credits & invoices & posting dates, etc. (Unless you need to filter on items? is that the case? or are you just looking for totals?)
  • shibilyshibily Member Posts: 89
    Savatage wrote:
    1) Do you have report 10050 Daily Invoicing Report? In one report it allows you to select Inv Only or Inv & Credits. You can see how that's done.

2)Another option would to use the customer ledger entries. there you have both credits & invoices & posting dates, etc. (Unless you need to filter on items? is that the case? or are you just looking for totals?)

Thanks for the reply.
    I will check your options
    Infact i thought of incorporating any new idea in the existing report rather than creating an entirely new report.