Ask for a flowfield

DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
Hi folks, I've a flowfield in a table and want to show the content from that field in another field from Item table. In Item table I create this new field as a flowfield also with a "lookup" in "Method" to look for this field.
On run Item table it shows 0, doesn't show me the content but, if you press on the field you go to the form and filter correctly and shows the content, but I don't how to make that outcome appears on the field instead of 0.
Thanks.

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    if you'e going to create a "lookup flowfield" why just not create the flowfield the same way as this table you're trying to get the info from?
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
    Thanks for reply. Because a need fields to filter that there aren't on Item table when I use "table filter" from flowfield.
    Thanks.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I see i recently tried to do a specific sales order line count using a flowfield where
    Item # <>99999
    Qty >0
    type of thing.

I did notice myself that if I zoomed
    -the value showed as zero but if i added the field to the form it would show correctly.
    and that's all I needed so I didn't look further into the displaying zero thing.
    I would have thought of looking into using calcfields perhaps in the form or table to get the value if I needed more.

good luck
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
    Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say to me. Can you explain me in more detail, please?. Thanks you very much.