MSDN Premium Licence for Dynamics NAV

roshiniroshini Member Posts: 122
Hi NAV Experts!

Can I know about MSDN Premium Licence for Dynamics NAV. What exactly and whether it support Navision 4.0 ??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    What do you mean by 'what exactly'? You can download a number of versions of NAV from MSDN, whatever is available from the MSDN download center.
  • roshiniroshini Member Posts: 122
    Thank you DenSter, I mean to say about the product what it is. It is only help related or with all features.??
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    roshini wrote:
    Thank you DenSter, I mean to say about the product what it is. It is only help related or with all features.??

MSDN is a training license, you can create new objects and try out all the features, but you can't modify standard objects, and any new objects you create can not be used with a customer license.

But why not just read this on the MSDN site where I read it :?:
    David Singleton
  • roshiniroshini Member Posts: 122
    Thank you David for the information. I have not worked and seen this type of license. I searched in partnersource, but I couldn't find right document. I want to know about the differece between general Navision license and MSDN Premium Licence for Dynamics NAV. Can you please help me in providing link, where I can get the detail.

Thanks!
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    roshini wrote:
    Thank you David for the information. I have not worked and seen this type of license. I searched in partnersource, but I couldn't find right document. I want to know about the differece between general Navision license and MSDN Premium Licence for Dynamics NAV. Can you please help me in providing link, where I can get the detail.

Thanks!

MSDN https links don't work well, so can't you just log in go to downloads and licenses, and find Navision. Its in there with the license.
    David Singleton