NAS with Debug parameter with 'Break on Triggers' as OFF

gauravgupta01gauravgupta01 Member Posts: 5
Hi

I am posting documents through a batch process running on NAS.
At my client site, I have in Inventory Setup the "Automatic Cost Adjustment" as true that means whenever an Item posting happens, the Adjust Item-Cost entries batch is run.

But with "Automatic Cost Adjustment" as Always, I am not able to post the documents.
The reason I found for this is that since NAS is a GUIless client and it does not support dialog windows to be opened in Navision. Since running of Adjust Item-Cost Entries batch opens up a dialog window (in the base product), the NAS throws an error and the document is not posted.

Now I tried running the NAS service through command prompt with the 'Debug' parameter and it opened up the debugger window. But the issue was "Break on teriggers" property was automatically ON and the debugger was breaking on all the triggers and not the actual errors. So I want to run NAS in debug mode but with 'Break on Triggers' OFF so that the debugger stops at the actual error.

Please help

Gaurav
Gaurav Gupta

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    When you enable the debugger, and the debugger is displayed when you run the NAS, just disable the "Break on triggers" directly in the debugger and press F5 to continue. When error is triggered, debugger will be activated as in normal client... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.