Uneditable Dataitems Fields

devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
Can we do Reqfillter Fields uneditable on dataitem when we run report ???? =;
Devendra Kr. Sharma
IBIZ Consulting Services,India

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    No.
    If what you need is to stop the user from adding extra fields then you need to move your filters to the options and hide the request filters.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    The report request form serves two purposes:
    1 - to enter filters
    2 - to select a sort order

If you want the dataitem request form not to be displayed, you need to define the sort order in the "DataItemTableView" property, and clear the "ReqFilterFields" property.
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    Here I use this report for Prosessing only but I want see fillters data on dataitems. But user can't change this fillters.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    DenSter wrote:
    Can't be done
    Thanks DenSter :-# :?:
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Hi Dev,
    if u want to show only that what r filters assign then why don't u show it in option form in place of reqfilterfiled here you can use it for your requirement.
    Hi Expert Vijay
    As per above Conversation I want Reqfillter field "Uneditable" before perview of report.If you have suggestion in this regarding ....welcome.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    devu_13 wrote:
    Hi Expert Vijay
    As per above Conversation I want Reqfillter field "Uneditable" before perview of report.If you have suggestion in this regarding ....welcome.

Devu,

you have had the same comment twice now to say what to do.
    kapamarou wrote:
    No.
    If what you need is to stop the user from adding extra fields then you need to move your filters to the options and hide the request filters.
    vijay_g wrote:
    Hi Dev,
    if u want to show only that what r filters assign then why don't u show it in option form in place of reqfilterfiled here you can use it for your requirement.

Try this, and if it doesn't work come back and ask some more questions.
    David Singleton