blanket purchase order report (lines are getting repeated)

Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
Hi all

i have customised the blanket purchase order report.

here all the datafields are placed on body section of Integer DataItem but when i am running the report the second line is getting repetead 4 to 5 times.

If there is only two lines then its not getting repeated but according to our requirement it may contain 5 to 6 line and in this case instead of showing the 3,4,5 and 6th line the 2nd line is getting repeated to line 3,4,5 and 6.

Can anybody help me.
Markandey Pandey

Comments

• DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi,

The integer dataitem will go into an infinite loop if not filtered/controlled. I suggest you read the Application Developer Guide of the product DVD for the background.
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
    Hi

Actually if there are only two lines then there is no problem. The problem starts when i enter more then tow lines. Can u suggest me any solution.,
    Markandey Pandey
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi,

Without see the code I'm only guessing - if your using an integer loop then for some condition you are not getting the next record of the blanket PO. Post the code and I'll have a look.
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
    DaveT wrote:
    Hi,

Without see the code I'm only guessing - if your using an integer loop then for some condition you are not getting the next record of the blanket PO. Post the code and I'll have a look.

hi thankx for the reply

hi i haven't written any code on my own i have just customised the design the of the report "Blanket Purchase Order".

i have used the purchase order report also , in this report items are not getting repeated.

u can see the default reports
    Markandey Pandey