Accounting Periods

himalihimali Member Posts: 104
Hi all
Greetings!

i am getting an error message while closing the fiscal year. The error message is "New fiscal year Must be yes in accouting period starting date=" though i have tick mark in new fiscal year. What's the solution, please suggest me.

thank you

Comments

• defiant701defiant701 Member Posts: 79
    Well guess you forget to set up a new fiscal year in FI management. Check periodic activities --> accounting periods. The posting period should be within a fiscal year.

BR
    defiant701
    Debuggers don't remove bugs, they only show them in slow-motion

LinkedIn
    XING
  • hunnysingh_mpshunnysingh_mps Member Posts: 12
    Dear
    Set up the new fiscal year before closing the year it will help you
  • himalihimali Member Posts: 104
    thanks for your response. Well new fiscal year has already been created and it is marked as new fiscal year still its showing error message and does not give the permission to close the year.

thanks
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    first check starting date of new fisal year and check mark on it.also check starting date of last fisal year and check mark on it. then go to close year.In your setup closing dates of last fisal year and current year clashed.I hope you do it.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    first check starting date of new fisal year and check mark on it.also check starting date of last fisal year and check mark on it. then go to close year.In your setup closing dates of last fisal year and current year clashed.I hope you do it.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India