If expected delivery changes on purchase order

beckindenmarkbeckindenmark Member Posts: 33
I would like to create a report that inform our customer if a item is delayed. So if expected delivery date on a purchase line is changed, then the report should be send to the customer by mail. Or the report should be send ones a week, I think this will be the best.
I must of cource calculate if the expected receivement covers my needs, maybe the salesorder must wait until next purchase order delivery, and I must by sure that the oldest order gets the first purchase delivery.

I think you all know what I mean. But is there something in NAV that can do this calculation (probaly not) :-k

I´m nok quite sure where to start, so I hope for some input from you. What can by done and what can´t

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    If they are planned i.e. this purchase order is created from using planning system. NAV will change the dates on Sales Order as well which can be tracked easily and to send it automatically u will have to look at business notification though I haven't used it so far for this but can be done but in that case u will have to modify.
    Kapil Khanna