text no.2103-9 does not exist in the .stx file

RanaRana Member Posts: 123
Hi All,
I am getting an error when I try to see the keys in design mode and the error is

there are error in text conversion (text no.2103-9 does not exist in the .stx file).
Internal error:47-1

What are the possible reasons? Please share.....

Thanks in advance.

RANA

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    In most cases this means that somebody tried to upgrade the DB to newer client and canceled it or the DB was restored on lower client version that it was taken from.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ReinhardReinhard Member Posts: 249
    how to fix?...
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Text 2103-9 exists in NAV 4.0SP3, but not in NAV 2009. May be just compiling the objects can help you...

Which version of NAV client you are using? How did you create the DB?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    A similar problem happened to me, but for a different reason - I tried to open a database containing ENU and DEU language layers with a DEA client. Solution was to set the language to ENU but it didn't allow me to set it manually i.e. Tools/Language, I got this error message when I tried.

I solved it by creating a codeunit which has in the OnRun trigger saying
    GLOBALLANGUAGE(1033); 

and running it. It switched my language to ENU, then I could manually switch to all three languages and all three worked. Really strange. Anyway, try this, maybe it will help.

If it works for you, I suggest this topic to be moved to the Tricks and Tips section with the topic "general workaround for Internal Error 47-1" - when I searched mibuso.com for 47-1 I could not find any topic.