Navision Error Report

prashantiprashanti Member Posts: 96
Hi Experts!!

Can anyone please help me out in configuring the error. Please find the screenshot of the same. This error i encountered when i try to restore the backup of the sample database *.fbk file from the navision on the SQL server 2008 database.

After this error actually everything has been restored fine but still dont know what might be the issue regarding the same.

Regards
Prashanti

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    when you import objects (or when you do an "application object + data" restore), nav 2009 and above, automatically compiles all the imported objects. The errors are in 4 of your objects, in order to find them you have to:
    1. less than NAV2009SP1: object designer, view->marked only (but i think you already get out of the obj designer, so the marks are gone and you have to recompile)
    2. NAV2009SP1: a list of objects with errors will appear in a window, with the description of the first error found by the compiler.
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It is normal. In NAV 2009, after you restore the DB, all objects are compiled. This error means that some objects have error when compiling, mainly because missing some automation...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!