Inserting Values

nishth_tripnishth_trip Member Posts: 8
Hi all,

I want to insert data dynamically in 1 table from two tables po header and po line tables when goods are received or invoiced. Where to write code and how insert data in a table.

Values I want in my table are S No,Po No ,Invoice no, Items No, Qty received, Date, Location.When multiple items are there.

Regards

Nishtha

Comments

• devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    what 's reason behind this??? :-k
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India
  • kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Before telling you the steps maybe you should tell us why you need this. Maybe the information you want already exists in other tables like Item Ledger Entry so you could use this instead of new tables...
    devu_13 wrote:
    what 's reason behind this??? :-k

We are on the same wavelength... :D

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38473
  • nishth_tripnishth_trip Member Posts: 8
    Thanks a lot,
    I want a new module for that i want a new table where i want records of goods received before invoiced.
    I am very new to navision please tell me how can i get the record based on PO header and PO line.
    Regards
    Nishtha
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    Agree with you.but user wants insert data into other table. :thumbsup:
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India
    My point is the following:

Every PO Line has fields Quantity (Base), Outstanding Qty. (Base),Qty. to Invoice (Base)Qty. to Receive (Base),Qty. Rcd. Not Invoiced (Base),Qty. Received (Base),Qty. Invoiced (Base) which are for the Base UoM. Similar fields exist for the UoM used.

Furthermore, you can link the PO with the receipt header and through that link the Item Ledger entries.

This is why I am asking why you need this in a new table and what exactly you are trying to achieve.

If you're going to go with a new table will you require for example Item tracking info to be available? For example from 3 items with serial numbers which have been receive?

Depending on what you want there are many approaches and ther could be many pitfalls...
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!