Block Customer Automatically

cwigintoncwiginton Member Posts: 16
Hello,

I'm looking for a good solution to automatically Block a customer if their account becomes 30 days past due. Does anyone know of a solution or report that will do this?
Thanks!

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    We usually build it into the reminders functionality. Setup reminder terms code, daily batch job checks customers, anyone who matches the c30 day code
    can be assigned a blocked status
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    You can also set up the Customer Credit Warnings.
    4 choices.

1.Credit Limit Warning
    2.Overdue Balance Warning
    3.Both Warnings
    4.No Warnings
  • cwigintoncwiginton Member Posts: 16
    Thanks! We do already use the warnings but they often go ignored. We do not use Reminders, I looked at setting up Reminders and I don't see anywhere the option to Block "All" in the reminder set up. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    We usually remove/invisible the 'yes' button on the warning screen to force the warning
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    jannestig wrote:
    We usually build it into the reminders functionality.

they key part is "We Built It". there is no standard functionality to do this you will have to customize it yourself.
    If you don't have the proper license then perhaps you can create an update report that is run automatically at the end of each day that does the "check" you want and blocks all customers that fall into that 'check"
  • themavethemave Member Posts: 1,058
    Like Harry said, you can create it yourself, I am an end user with just the standard report writer, I made a processing only report, that does it, I run it in the job schedular every evening