1099 Help

finuserfinuser Member Posts: 2
We process a lot of 1099s and it never seems to be an easy task. I thought I saw a utility on a forum site at one time that would do clean up on 1099 vendors but now I can't find it. I was hoping it would help us this year. Has anyone seen this or know if it exists?

Thanks

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    I would get your partner on top of this. It may be the case that the vendor was 1099 during the first part of the year, but incorproated on the last part of the year. So just writing a process to update 1099 information for that vendor is incorrect.

If you cannot find a utility on this forum, I would suggest you contact your partner. Almost every customer site has this problem because they do not ask their vendor to sign a W-9 before they pay them.
  • Ms10KeyMs10Key Member Posts: 13
    I am aware of an add-on that addresses some issues with NAV 1099 reporting. It provides some enhanced reporting capabilities and some data update utilities. I searched on "NAV 1099 Add-ons" and found this link [http://www.dynamicsnavaddons.com] Hope this helps!
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Ms10Key wrote:
    I am aware of an add-on that addresses some issues with NAV 1099 reporting.
    Probably because you (or your company) has created it, right?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)