Object Replication Issue

manitilakmanitilak Member Posts: 18
Problem while setting up Object Replications.

I am currently running Microsoft Dynamics Nav 5.0 connecting to a SQL server and LS Retail (HO Server). A site server is on the other side which is on a native database. Iam trying to replicate objects from the HO server to the Site server. They are all connected on the same network and there are data replication jobs which are running from the site server to pull and push data to the HO server.

After all the required setup, upon Clicking Run Now, the following message is displayed.
"Could not create an instance of the OLE control or Automation server identified by GUID={613C36B1-29DC-4A50-8700-F207BDCB9FD3)
Check that the OLE control or Automation server is correctly installed and registered.

The CFront is installed on both the machines and there are jobs which are running on the Site server which pull the data from the HO server. I am able to establish connection between both the servers using the Test Connection option.

Any assistance greatly welcome.

Comments

• sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Hi,

i think you have to configure the object transfer header setup which is available under LS Retail - Schedular menu.
    and after configuring the above setup assign it to corresponding schedular job and create actions.Now start doing replication to the respective store and check.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'Navision Financials' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• manitilakmanitilak Member Posts: 18
    manitilak wrote:
    i think you have to configure the object transfer header setup which is available under LS Retail - Schedular menu.
    and after configuring the above setup assign it to corresponding schedular job and create actions.Now start doing replication to the respective store and check.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Yes. I have already done this. There is a object transfer header B002 created with a few objects to be transferred and status as "Ready to Send", and this is attached to the OBJECT job.
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Hi,

i think there is a problem in schedular subjob i.e. try by deleting from - location and To- Location code in corresponding schedular subjob. Dist. Location tables or fields should not be defined on the Distribution Location card.If required reinstall the cfront once.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar