Navision 5.0 EFT

DevendraSharmaDevendraSharma Member Posts: 23
hi. there

Can Anybody help me.how EFT (electronic fund transfer) work in navision 5.0.
what's functionality use in EFT,If any body have any user manual regarding EFT

Thank's !!!
Devendra Sharma
(Inoday Pvt. Ltd.)

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Not Sure if there is a local indian standard feature for this.

Usually each country has a standard UK has BACS, Sweden auto or post giro.

It exports a file from the payments journal according to the format required by your banking system. EG different banks in the same country may have different standards.

Look up indian functioanility document, then contact your bank to see what format they require
  • ta5ta5 Member Posts: 1,164
    Hello
    Try to get in touch with your local payment transaction provider. They should be able to provide the needed functionality and drivers.

Hope this helps
    Thomas
  • DevendraSharmaDevendraSharma Member Posts: 23
    jannestig wrote:
    Not Sure if there is a local indian standard feature for this.

Usually each country has a standard UK has BACS, Sweden auto or post giro.

It exports a file from the payments journal according to the format required by your banking system. EG different banks in the same country may have different standards.

Look up indian functioanility document, then contact your bank to see what format they require

thank's for reply ,
    But i don't need indian functioanility , plz define according to U.S. Functioanility.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    I don't thínk there is a US standard, They are still stuck in the age of checks mostly, I wonder if us nav has a food voucher add on??

I know the developments we did for Bank of america were quite extensive as they have their own formats.

Again talk to the Bank or payment system operate to get the details for the format of the file, they require to upload into their system
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    I think the functionality is NA localization, but I may be wrong.

Nonetheless, you can find how to set it up on the Financials course manual that can be downloaded from eLearning.
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Yes it is in NA db, it does the transmission i.e. the export of payment in txt file. Which u then import at ur bank's site. If u r dealing with more than one bank and want EFT for all of them then u need to look for an Add-On, as all the formats are not available. Most of the partners in NA have done there own development for this.
    Kapil Khanna