Setup Checklist Form is freezing

dilladilla Member Posts: 31
Hi All,

I'm using Navision 3.70, when I click General Ledger-->Setup-->Setup Checklist, Setup Checklist form is getting opened but it is getting freezed and a popup window is showing a counter with message "Searching the Table Information table".

Can any one help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Dilla

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Usually when a form opens, then the Searching dialog box opens, it's because you left a filter on the form that does not match with the default sort order.

Imagine searching a huge Item Ledger table by Item Number, but Entry Number is the key. You'd have to go through all of the records. I'd imagine yours is doing something similar.

Try deleting your zup file. That will remove any filters you have stored in the database. Recompiling the form may also work.
  • dilladilla Member Posts: 31
    Thanks for your reply Matttrax,

I have 3 companies in database, Setup checklist form is working fine in 2 companies and not working in another company(Setup checklist form is getting freezed).

Kindly help me in this regard.
  • FMENDOZAFMENDOZA Member Posts: 4
    We have the same trouble, we already quit all filters in the form and re-compile it, but it keeps freezing, any other suggestion??
    happy new year! :mrgreen:

(We are using NAV 2009 SP1 Classic SQL )
  • cvealecveale Member Posts: 135
    did you ever get this resolved ?