BaseUnitOfMeasure is not visible on Offer

OctoronOctoron Member Posts: 7
Hi There!

I´m new to Navision and have a Problem with the BaseUnitOfMeasure is not visible on an Offer.

I´ve added the Item table as a C/AL Global named TariffItem. In the Sections of my Offer-Report I wanted to add the Field TariffItem."BaseUnitOfMeasure" to the "Sales Line, Body" but it is not appearing in the List "Field Menu". So I copied a field from the "Sales Line, Body" and added it to my Salesline. I Changed the SourceExpr to TarrifItem."BaseUnitOfMeasure".

If I run the Report, the Output is something crazy. If the Base Unit of Measure is Piece or sth like this, there is nothing to see. If the Baseunit of Measure of the First Salesline is KG there is nothing at the first Salesline and KG at the following, even if it should be sth else like piece or sth.

Ive attached some Pictures of the "Sales Line, Body" and the crazy output for better understanding.

Best regards

Chris

Answers

• devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    Hi
    You got it from "Item Unit Of Measure" Table.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India
  • OctoronOctoron Member Posts: 7
    I´ve added the Item table as a C/AL Global named TariffItem. So imho Item.UnitOfMeasure is the same as TariffItem.UnitOfMeasure, isn´t it?
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Did you add code to retrieve the item from the database? Adding an item variable isn't enough.

OnAfterGetRecord of your sales line (or whatever record you are looping through) you need a TariffItem.GET("Item No.");

Otherwise it has no idea what item you are talking about it.
  • OctoronOctoron Member Posts: 7
    Thats it. Thx a lot Matttrax!

Greetings from rainy Germany

Chris