Approve documents without logging into Navision

snehasneha Member Posts: 191
Can you please share your thoughts?
In document approval process, is approver must have to log into Navision to approve the documents? Is there any alternative to approve/Reject just by replying to the original email,without logging into Navision
Client using 5.0 sp1 Native

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    No by default I don't think so it is possible. But have heard somebody doing it using NAV mobile. I could be wrong about Mobile part but when it comes to default functionality u need to open NAV.
    Kapil Khanna
  • snehasneha Member Posts: 191
    I think, Microsoft Dynamics Mobile Has Been Discontinued

Microsoft Dynamics Mobile for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been discontinued. For more information, please visit PartnerSource at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/solutions/mobile
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    We once wrote a program to parse incoming email addresses to a specific mailbox. It would then create records in NAV. You could do something similar, but it would be a lot of work.
  • danlindstromdanlindstrom Member Posts: 130
    If you don't want users to login into NAV then you must use a third party software like ExFlow or develop something yourself
    Exflow has a webfrontend for the approvers
    Regards
    Dan Lindström
    NCSD Navision 2.00 since 1999 (Navision Certified Solution Developer)
    MBSP Developer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
  • snehasneha Member Posts: 191
    Thank You! I am looking for something like this
  • ccolonna@teamt.comccolonna@teamt.com Member Posts: 6
    We are using Celenia Webforms - works well, might want to check that out too