Subcontracting Order Short Closing In Navision

jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
We have some Subcontracting order want to cancel with partial receving transaction. ie, For example, We have race Subcontracting Order for a Qty of 500 . After some time the Subcontracting work we want to stop at Partial receving 300 Qty as Receipt and the Supplier return the remaining raw materials as without process... How to solve these case?

Comments

• jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    Why here nobody to help me.. regarding the topic? or Nobody knowing about Navision Subcontracting
  • SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    jubeljoy wrote:
    and the Supplier return the remaining raw materials as without process...
    i.e. Receiving Back the Components:
    Receipt details tab: This tab is used for receiving back the components.
    -Qty to Receive: The user enters the quantity of components, which company is receiving back from the subcontractor.
    -Assign Applied delivery Challan.
    -Post: After Post activity, the components are received back to the company location from the vendor location.
    Now, Subcontracting Order status can be closed.

Hope this 'll help you.
    My friend is "Search the Forum"
  • jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    Thanks for your replay... Now i understand how to take back our material to the Store. But i want to know about the Closing of the linked work order. Now the system wont allow me to close that work order, says that "Production Order No XYZ cannot be finished as the associated Subcontracting Order ABCD has not been fully delivered.
  • shantpalshantpal Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

Further, with reference to the above mentioned isssue, I have received the material from the sun-contracter & now I want to change the production order status to finished but as mentioned by jubeljoy, There is remaining quantity shown in outstanding quantity in sub contract order & hence I am not able to change status of production order.
    Can anybody suggest how to come to change the production order to finished

Best Regards
    Prashant L.T
  • SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    I Follow MVP. "I am not a great fan of Indian Localization Production Subcontracting"
    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45393&hilit=+Ssingla+subcontracting

But, laid hands on it....and found
    Indian Localization of Sub Contracting has few limitations ( :bug: ), one of it is your problem.
    My friend is "Search the Forum"