Statistics

HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
Hello,

Who can help, I have a date with a customer and he wants to see how Navision can make statistics, he wants to see the total amount per salesperson and the list of customer per salesperson and also the number of invoice per salesperson and commisions.... it's for tomorrow, how can I deal with that :cry::cry:

Anyone can help me, I'll be greatful.

Thanks. :oops:
Regards

Hanen TALBI

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    If we Break it up

1. how Navision can make statistics,

Customer ledger entries contain the Salesperson on them or should if you want to capture these statistics. other statistic are based off interaction ledger entries.

2. to see the total amount per salesperson

Run Salesperson reports S&M > sales > reports > salesperson

3. list of customer per salesperson

The Salespeople are assigned to contacts & Customer. So to see quickly what contacts/customer a salesperson looks after open the salesperson Card Click Salesperson > contacts.
    You could also filter of the customer table and filter by Salesperson (one at a time) Add the Salesperson field to the customer list form

4. the number of invoice per salesperson and commisions

The invoices will be seen as interaction Log enteries under the contacts details, you must set this up,
    Also invoices will be seen under CLE with salesperson code

Read the CRM manual if your client is Sales/ marketing oriented
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hanen wrote:
    Hello,

Who can help, I have a date with a customer and he wants to see how Navision can make statistics, he wants to see the total amount per salesperson and the list of customer per salesperson and also the number of invoice per salesperson and commisions.... it's for tomorrow, how can I deal with that :cry::cry:

Anyone can help me, I'll be greatful.

Thanks. :oops:

The way to deal with it is to set the correct expectation. You are not going to be able to demonstrate these features if you have not learnt them. You need to be honest with the client, and let them know the true situation. If you over sell you will have a very hard time delivering in the future.
    David Singleton