Web Refrence URL Navision!!!

HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
Hello,

How can I get the Web Refrence URL Navision?

Thanks.
Regards

Hanen TALBI

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I do not understand what do you mean... can you describe some example of what you want?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
    I need to use webservices to integrate my system with CRM and I need the URL of the web services in Navision.
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
    1) If you are not using NAV 2009, there is no default support for WebServices (and if you are using NAV 2009, than your post is in wrong forum)
    2) You want to call the WebServices of CRM from NAV or call NAV WebServices from CRM?
    3) You can create WebServices for older versions of NAV too, in this cases the URL depends on you...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Of course I'm using Nav 2009 :?
    Anyway I did the intgration from CRM to Navision (when I create a customer in CRM I got it in Navision)
    Now I have to do the other side, from Navision to CRM like updating the invoice amount from Navision to CRM.
    I'll be greatful for your Help.
    here is an URL that would help anyone of you, if you want to know how to use webservices from Navision.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1026 :thumbsup:

Regards

Hanen TALBI
    Than you need to call the CRM webservice from NAV. The URL depends on the CRM, not NAV. You only need to create some framework in NAV to call the WS e.g. by using SOAP toolkit or XMLDom etc.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    OK, can you tell me more about that, I have done the work from CRM side but now I need to do the job from Navision 2009. :oops:
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
    Than just study how to call webservices from NAV 2009... (it have no native support for calling webservices...)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.