Import table - change of datapercompany to No

NajNaj Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I am trying to import a .fob into a SQL database that has a new version of a table. In this new version the datapercompany property is set to No whereas it was Yes before.
When doing that after the Object Import Worksheet, I get the message "TableData 5045671 does not exist."
I cleared the table of all data beforehand.

This is with Navision Client 5.01 and MS SQL Server 2005. The user has role SUPER and db_owner rights. It has to work with a customer license without developer rights so going to Object Designer and deleting or changing the old object before importing the new version is not an option.

Anyone got an idea how this problem can be fixed? I've tried finding a solution in this forum, but could only find the opposite way of change.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    by 5.01 you are mean to 5.o Sp1?

I tried to repeat it in 5.0 sp1 with sql 2k8 and didn't get the error when loading object with a customer license.

You could ask the client to delete the object from object designer and then load the object.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • jolly_manjolly_man Member Posts: 12
    Naj wrote:
    Hi,

I am trying to import a .fob into a SQL database that has a new version of a table. In this new version the datapercompany property is set to No whereas it was Yes before.
    When doing that after the Object Import Worksheet, I get the message "TableData 5045671 does not exist."
    I cleared the table of all data beforehand.

This is with Navision Client 5.01 and MS SQL Server 2005. The user has role SUPER and db_owner rights. It has to work with a customer license without developer rights so going to Object Designer and deleting or changing the old object before importing the new version is not an option.

Anyone got an idea how this problem can be fixed? I've tried finding a solution in this forum, but could only find the opposite way of change.

Thanks in advance!

Try to delete the table and then import it by creating a new fob not replacing.
    Have a nice day,
    Cosmin Poiana
    Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional

do{
    repair_problem();
    optimize_code();
    }
    while (broken)