Manufacturing Correction

kellkell Member Posts: 6
Hi There,
I have 3 Production orders that were processed with the incorrectly. There were consumption journals and output journals that posted costs (obviously with the incorrect amounts).
The Production Orders have already been changed to "Finished".
Can anyone tell me how I can "undo" these posted transactions to revert back to what it was before and reprocess the Prod Orders with the correct amounts?
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Please search the forum. There has been numerous discussions about this.

In short, no, you cannot undo a finished production order. There are discussions on how to reverse the finished production order.
  • kellkell Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for your reply, i had a look on another forum and they said it can't be done without dev. Assuming i do a item journal to take the finished goods out and bring the raw materials back in, how would i do a journal (or any other type of transaction) to correct the additional costs posted against work centers?
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    U shud just post the Journal only for Finished Good not for RM and for capacities, reason being they are consumed. If u do so ur physical count (actual) will never match physical count in NAV. Same goes for capacities machine or work center they have already ran. It will more like bringing the time back.
    Kapil Khanna