report xml gain access

chadchad Member Posts: 25
Good day Nav developers i have a problem in generation of my APV report when i tried to generate the report error message shows "operating system cannot gain access to the file 1.xml". I modify the purchase invoice report to place a total page count which export first the report to xml file and then return the total page number. I would appreciate any help from you guys.. Thanks!

Comments

• sendohsendoh Member Posts: 207
    Hi Chad,

This is just an security issue on the unit that you use I think the error message is discriptive "operating system cannot gain access to the file 1.xml", maybe the user that you use doesn't have permission to access into the path that your trying to access. try to save the xml file into diff. path and try it again.

Regards,

Sendoh
    Sendoh
    be smart before being a clever.
  • chadchad Member Posts: 25
    Yup the error message is descriptive but the user on the workstation already a have an access in xml file. Is there a dll or an extension, add ons, etc. that needs to be installed in the workstation. In my working environment i dont experience the error but when i tried to run in diff workstation error was raised. Please advice. Thanks!