Option fields

mihail_kolevmihail_kolev Member Posts: 379
Hello, this is the problem:

When you add new option in some table (in my case it's Resource table), I've add 2 new options to the Type. I edited the OptionString, OptionCaption and OptionCaptionML properties. Everything looks fine but... BOOM, new options does not appear in the Resource Card and Page. When i look at the properties of the fields i see there are the old OptionCaptions... Is this a general bug or this is some problem with my installation. I use the SP1 with the DE language module.
-Mihail- [MCTS]

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    If you delete the option captions from the forms, the system will automatically restore to the defaults which are the captions that are found on the table...

What exactly do you see in the properties of the fields?

... I hope you have left enough blank options between your own and the standard ones... :wink:
  • mihail_kolevmihail_kolev Member Posts: 379
    If you delete the option captions from the forms, the system will automatically restore to the defaults which are the captions that are found on the table...

I know that, but this means that i must design all forms/pages, delete the caption and compile again... - time consuming job at all. But if it is in general, ok, I can handle it :) .I was wondering if it is bug with my solution or it is in general. (Is it general??? :?: )
    -Mihail- [MCTS]
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It is not standard that the captions are defined on Forms... it must be some customization...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.