Granual ID : 5410 Related Information

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
Hi all,

What kind of permission level ( Read,Insert,Modify,etc ) are available in Granual ID : 5410 for the Object ID : 99000852 (FORM : Planning Worksheet) ??

Kindly reply .
Now or Never

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    There is a download available here that tells you what objects you get with each granule.

I don't know if there is a specific way to tell what level of access you get to a table. I would assume you get them all as I can't think of a situation where Microsoft would let you, for example, insert into a table but not modify or delete that same record.
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Thx matttrax. You are 100% right.

BTW I have the NAV Granule List_01192009 file, which is showing that " You have the "R-MDX" permission for Object ID : 99000752 ( Form: Planning Worksheet )
    Now or Never
    My License can not open the specified Form.It gives the error message: "You don not have the permission to Run the Object.....".Where License shows that It have the Granual ID : 5410 and file shows the "R-MDX" permission.

kindly reply.
    Now or Never
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Remember that a table may be used in more than one granule. Another granule that you have purchased may have given you access to that table, while the form may come from some other granule.

You'll want to confirm all of the objects that you are trying to run are in your license (via the object per granule list or some other means). After that your next step would be to call Microsoft Support.
    matttrax wrote:
    Remember that a table may be used in more than one granule. Another granule that you have purchased may have given you access to that table, while the form may come from some other granule.

You'll want to confirm all of the objects that you are trying to run are in your license (via the object per granule list or some other means). After that your next step would be to call Microsoft Support.

Thnx for Ur valuable comments. =D>
    The License contains both the Granuals - 5410 & 5420 but still can not run the Planning Worksheet from the Object designer.And unable see/locate in the Menu Suit.

Why ?? ](*,) ](*,)
    Now or Never