Printing multiple pages in NAV 5.0 and nav 5.0 SP1

deconinckgdeconinckg Member Posts: 16
Dear,

I have been bothered with a very annoying problem in navision. For some reason if we print out of navision multiple copies with the printer. We get the square of the pages printed out. This means if we print 1 page we get 1*1=1, 2*2=4, 3*3=9, etc...

We don't have this problem when we print out of word or notepad or any other application. This problem also only occurs on Windows Vista, and also tested this on Windows 7 with the same problem. Windows XP is the only one which doesn't has this problem.
EDIT: So if it was code-related it should have done it in both XP, Vista and Windows 7. So I'm guessing navision code can't be the cause of this problem as XP works perfect.

I thought upgrading to a NAV 5.0 SP1 would have solved the problem, but this isn't the case.
Can somebody advice me with help? We had a Navision speaker at our company 2 weeks ago, and i told him the problem. He said i should post this on Microsoft Connect, but these peoples just closed my topic and said it wasn't meant for fixes. I have used Connect lots of time for hotfixes and bugs for different kinds of things. Ahh well hope Mibuso can help me out here ;)

Kind Regards,

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    As described in other posts, use the latest hotfix for your version. (search for double copies or something like that on the forum)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.