Export Electronic Payments

almhansenalmhansen Member Posts: 117
I am receiving and error when I try to test the Export Electronic Payments function. As I am technically the system administrator and I don't know what to do, I am in a bit of a bind. Anybody seen this error?

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    A) Check you permissions to see if you have permission to use this report.
    B) Check your license to see if it allows you to use this report.
  • almhansenalmhansen Member Posts: 117
    A) Check you permissions to see if you have permission to use this report.

Where do I do that?
  • ReinhardReinhard Member Posts: 249
    By default, you have permission to run every report. So unless someone changed this, your license does not have permission for this report.
    Reinhard - I am a super user on my install. Where I can see if my permissions for reports are so that I can verify it hasn't been changed? That way at least I am not paying my partner to figure out if its a permission issue or a license issue.
  • ReinhardReinhard Member Posts: 249
    Go to Tools > Security > Roles.
    Then find Role ALL. Click on Role > Permissions.
    One line should say:
    Report: 0
    Which means you have access to all reports.
    Thanks for all the help. Just got an email from partner.... it is our license issue.... again!
    When you get a license you also get a text file describing your permissions and object numbering ranges. Keep this file because it's very useful. :D
  • jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    ...and don't forget report 10313 License Permissions. It will also show you what objects you have access to as you are logged into the client.
    kind of fell into this...
    jversusj wrote:
    ...and don't forget report 10313 License Permissions. It will also show you what objects you have access to as you are logged into the client.
    :-k Which version?
  • jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    i have it in my 3.7b release and in a 4.0sp1 i have locally installed.

is this report (license permissions) no longer included in the newer versions?
    kind of fell into this...
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    that report is most likely a local report to your loalization as are most 10000 objects.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    10313 is part of the NA localization, it might not be available elsewhere. It's a really simple report based on the "Permission Range" and the "License Information" virtual tables.
    So I could either find it somewhere or build it myself... The question is should it be specific to NA or should it be added to our localization too :?:
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    New report, add dataitem for "Permission Range", add fields to a body section, done. That's it.