Applied Delivery challan not appaering in Subcontracting

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

when i try to receive the items in order subcontracitng details form, i am getting a form with expty records . actually i shoud get the delievry challan numbers from where i will select the respective challan number and then recive those items.
What may be the reason for getting a form with empty records in Applied Delivery Challan form whenever i click the Apply Delivery Challan menu present in the Function menu button of the Order subcontracting details form.

This is an urgent issue. So if anybody knows the solution, please reply me asap.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    In the Apply Delivery Challan menu present in the Function menu button, go to look-up in the Apply Delivery Challan no. and select the delivery challan against which u want to consume the material.
    My friend is "Search the Forum"
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Sumit,

I know that but i am not getting anything in the lookup list thats why i am asking what may be the bug ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
  • SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    Which version are you in ?
    In Order Subcontracting Details card,Delivery Details tab.
    In lines, do you get Qnty at vendor location?
    My friend is "Search the Forum"
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Sumit,

I got the output. I am working in NAV 2009 classic.I have another doubt. when i press lookup button i should get all the deliverry challan nos and not the no which belongs to this particular sub contracting no. so i want to clear the filters when i press the lookup button is it possible ?

Thanks in advance .

Regards,
    chandru.