Date filters -Strange Behaviour

sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
Hi,
In one report based on purchase line Table whenever i m trying to give the requested date filter as <t(means less than Today, it is taking some other date but not Todays date.
For example if today is 12th Oct 2009(12/10/09) it is taking 13/10/2009. Has anybody faced this situation before.

Comments

• JedrzejTJedrzejT Member Posts: 267
    I never have problem with date filter
    Date filter is set on request form or in code of some trigger?
  • kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    I think <t is considered <tuesday.

Try <f
    Try <s
    Try <sund to see if it checks the day name...
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Whenever you get a weird problem, and it seems like deleting the zup file won't help...delete the zup file :) I may or may not work, and makes no sense that it would as a T in a date filter should directly query the system date, but give it a try.

Try and isolate it to a database problem or a client problem as well. (Test multiple databases on your computer if possible, test that database on multiple computers).
  • sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
    Hi All,
    Kapamarou was right. t is taking as tuesday and S as Sataurday. :thumbsup:

And Yes kapamarou if i m giving it as <Sunday it is taking as Sunday's date.
    But my question is still why it is not taking t as today :D ?
    Thank you all for your valuable replies.
  • kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    I think it's just the way dates are entered. If you see the online help it says that for example you can type w49 and it will take the date of the 49th week. I've seen it happen in dates and filters by mistakenly typing "t" in a non-english language / character leading to a different date.