no exec permission on object number: 20000073 of type:table

anilswamianilswami Member Posts: 21
can any one tell me when this problem appears "no execute permission on object number: 2000000073 of type:table".

Comments

• tlarsontlarson Member Posts: 27
    That type of error can occur if your license does not allow for you to run the table or if you don't have permissions set up in Nav to run the table. To figure out which one it is, log in as a user with the SUPER and try to run the table. If you can run the table, then the problem was with the permissions/roles that the user had. If you still can't run the table, then you don't have the necessary license granules.

Tim
  • anilswamianilswami Member Posts: 21
    this is the error comes when RTC is opened for the first time.I checked the roles i gave the role of super(data) but still it is not working.i dont find a license problem as it is working fine for other users.should i give a super role?or what is to be done?
  • tlarsontlarson Member Posts: 27
    Try comparing the roles assigned to the users that are working to the roles assigned to the user that isn't working. It's highly likely that they are in some roles that this other user isn't in. Try adding the user to the other roles one by one to figure out which role is needed for the user.

Tim