StyleSheet path

hthhth Member Posts: 4
Hi everybody

I have a problem in finding a way how to determine where to place documents created via Stylesheets.
I have notcied that they as standard are placed in my user temp folder and named fx.: quoteno - customer name - form caption. I have not been able to find where this is controlled from.

The ideal solution would be that in Form 680 it would be possible to state the destination og the produced document - or in the setup (Form 687). In setup you can insert a path, but it requires full path including document name i.e. alle the documents overwrite the previous one which is rather foolish.

Anybody having a solution? - thanks in advance.

Henning

Comments

• AdrianAkersAdrianAkers Member Posts: 137
    Hi,

One possible solution is to have a stylesheet that just maintains the RAW xml.

You can modify in Codeunit 403 - Application Launch Management to save the results of the line after...

DataXML.transformNodeToObject(StylesheetXML,ApplicationXML);

The line above is called in the LaunchApp function.

After this line of code it is possible to save the ApplicationXML by calling ApplicationXML with the save method and passing in a file path. You can also get at the actual XML here by accessing the "xml" property.

You will need to modify the code a little more than what I have mentioned above but hopefully this will point you in the correct direction?

If you are trying to produce the XML this way without having the user click one of the "launch" buttons then I would recommend creating a copy of this function and modifying it that way to suit your needs.