no execute permission on object number: 5714 of type:table

anilswamianilswami Member Posts: 21
whenever i run run order procesing then go to documents and run report sales - invoice or sales credit memo or sales shipment it gives error "no execute permission on object number: 5714 of type:table".how to resolve this error? can any one suggest me.

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    While running this report r u filtering on Responsibility center ?
    Kapil Khanna
  • anilswamianilswami Member Posts: 21
    no responsibity centers defined in my database so how to resolve the issue.?
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Sounds like at somepoint you had an entry for responsability centres in your DB somewhere possibly?

You need to check you sales tables for that field.

Other then that you can add permission for this on your security role for permission execute for table data 5714
    I find the same error in nav 2009 demo datababse company(no execute permission on object number: 5714 of type:table) when i run sales invoice report.How to overcome it.any solutions?
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Can you answer these question

Did you check the tables 36, 37 and check that responsability center field is blank for all rows ?

Check your security setup to see if you have this permission ticked. Did you try running the report as a super user?
    if you still get this error it will be a license or a role permissions issue most likely

Checked your license to see if you have this function in the first place?

The solution most likely depends upon you actually doing some testing instead of complaining
    tnx it was a license problem.